Guess what? It’s Solo Love Day today!!!!!!!! Also know as Singles Awareness day or Singles Appreciation day. But I like calling this day Solo Love Day.
Rejoice for us singletons in the world, raise your hands up high. Valentine’s Day has come and gone. THANK GOODNESS, as I didn’t really do much on that particular day. And to those who were loved up, hope you enjoyed your special day yesterday or whenever you’re reading this.
But oh yeah remember their are SINGLE people in the world too. Not just those who have significant others. And also it’s not a crime to be SINGLE either.
WHAT IS SOLO LOVE DAY?
Solo Love Day is a day if you’re single/solo to celebrate it. Just like how couples enjoy and celebrate Valentine’s Day. I’m really trying to hype this up. But YES us singletons do have an unofficial day to celebrate being SINGLE.
WHEN IS SOLO LOVE DAY?
Solo Love Day is on the 15th February, the day after Valentine’s Day. So don’t be glum that you are single at this moment in time.
WHAT YOU CAN DO? AND BE HAPPY FOR.
- ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM
- ENJOY LIFE
- LOVE YOURSELF
- BE HAPPY TO HAVE A DRAMA-FREE LIFE RIGHT NOW
And lets have a lil chuckle to the partners that got unexpected and unwanted Valentine’s Day gifts.
Lets shout it from the rooftops I’M SINGLE AND PROUD OF IT!!!! (if you are single)
There is also a day for us all to be happy which is on International day of Happiness in March on the 20th.
LETS CELEBRATE BEING SINGLE!!!!!!!!
SO WHAT CAN YOU DO ON SOLO LOVE DAY?
- Treat yourself to some good food and drinks.
- Have a Zoom party with your single friends. (being that we are still in a Pandemic)
- Treat/pamper yourself to the max.
- Binge watch your favourite shows and or movies, make sure there are sexy people to admire in it too.
- Steer clear of Romantic movies, nope not for today.
- Do something you enjoy doing today.
- Try something new
- Go for a walk outside
- Have a long luxuriuos bubble bath, with bubbles everywhere and candles all around.
- Self pleasure is self care (you get the gist. wink, wink)
- Write yourself a Lovely Love Letter to youself.
- Sing your heart out to rocking music, get them frustrations out.
Remember that Valentine’s Day only happens once a year. (Thank goodness again the singletons rejoice)
I will make sure I enjoy this day, waving my arms around, lol.